Anyone else remember this guy, Vytas, from Survivor (he’ll be on the reality show this season too)? I took one of his classes at the Yoga Is Online Conference and was pleasantly surprised, so I knew I had to try this DVD!
Here’s the Pros and Cons of Yoga for Strength with Vytas Baskauskas…
- Solid instructor with excellent instruction on form to keep you safe. I guarantee you will pick up at least one new tip on alignment that you may benefit from your own practice.
- Lots of core work which will build your foundation for your practice. There are over a 100 “yoga-style bicycles” in a row. As soon as he started counting, I figured out what we were in for!
- There are two practices on this DVD, a 43 min intermediate level strength practice followed by a 15 min beginner-friendly core practice (Survivor fans will recognize his brother in this core practice).
- Ladies, you’re more likely to get your husband/boyfriend to try yoga if there are guys in the video.
- It’s a quality video production.
- There’s only one con – no music! I wished there was just something light in the background.
I like doing yoga-style core work for something different. It’s good to slow things down a bit and really focus on strength. It’s definitely worth the $10 I paid at Amazon.