As another blogging year comes to an end, it’s time to reflect and share some of my most popular workouts and exercises of the year. Free workouts from a 20-year fitness veteran? You should take it!
Here are my 10 most popular fitness posts of 2014 (just click any photo below to take you to that particular post):
10. “My Neck is Killing Me!” Exercises
9. Train at Home: Kickboxing
8. Five Treadmill Workouts in an Hour or Less (click photo for 4 more workouts)
7. Small Pilates Ball Workout: Part 1
6. Small Pilates Ball Workout: Part 2
5. “My Wrist is Killing Me!” Exercises
4. 20 Minute Treadmill Workouts
3. Free Workouts: Public Stairs
2. 5 Core Exercises using a Wall
…And my most popular workout of the year 2014 is….
1. Winter Olympics Workout
That was one of my all-time favorites to do too! It’s fun to change things up with your fitness routine and I hope that I have inspired you to do that this year!! Remember, I’m aways here to answer questions too.
Stay tuned for my holiday post next week. Hint…joy, joy, joy!