Stay fit through the winter months! Here’s some warm choices for hiking and outdoor fitness when your out in the elements…
Photo Sources and Product Details:
- Callanan Puff Trooper Hat (received c/o)
- Trailheads Women’s Power Stretch Convertible Mittens
- VIRUS Women’s Stay Warm Compression Top
- PrAna Lucia Sweater
- The North Face ThermoBall Full Zip Jacket
- The North Face Isotherm WS Tights – Women’s
- Columbia Women’s Conspiracy Razor Trail Running Shoe
If you wear the right stuff (and live where it is milder – like the PNW), it makes being outside bearable and actually fun!
Do you burn more calories working out in hot or cold weather?
Answer is below photo.
You actually burn more calories in hot weather, because it takes more energy for your body to cool itself down (unless you are so cold you are shivering). Did you get it right?
Have a great weekend!