We went to an outdoor wedding in Chelan over the weekend, so I knew it was going to be hot. I looked for a fan or a mister that could do the job of cooling us off, but didn’t want something loud or that would draw attention to us. After looking on Amazon, I decided on the O2COOL’s (insulated) Mist ‘N Sip Water Bottles and I know made the right choice! Depending on the type and size of bottle, you can spend anywhere from $8 to about $25.
What I liked:
- They hold 18 oz. of water. Plenty for an evening of cooling mist for friends and family.
- The bottle is easy to hold.
- The mist is a perfect amount per spray.
- You could easily drink out of the bottle (perfect for a bike ride or any cardio adventure).
- The bottle will fit in most water bottle holders.
- Lots of colors to choose from.
- Wide mouth for ice (and cleaning).
How could it be improved:
- I can only think of one. Should have more size options for the insulated bottle – a smaller (maybe 8 oz size) for events like an outdoor wedding.
The kids had fun playing with them too – misting each other and trying to drink the mist…
It’s just one of those cool bottles that make you say…”Why didn’t I think of that?!” You can check them out on Amazon here.