The Bootcamp Trail at Duthie Hill Mountain Bike Park is probably one of my favorite kid-friendly (and mom-friendly) trails in the greater Seattle area. You may have to push little ones up the hill a little bit, but the trail is really smooth and you have gorgeous scenery.
Here’s photos from a recent family adventure there…
Directions to Duthie from Seattle:
- From I-90 east, take Exit 18
- Stay left onto Highlands Drive and follow for 2.1 miles.
- Turn right onto Issaquah-Fall City Road and follow for 2 miles.
- At Endeavor Elementary School, the road becomes Duthie Hill Road.
- Follow it for one mile and turn right into the park.
- Warning: the parking lot is small! You may have to drive just past Duthie and park in the Trossachs neighborhood.