I have to share this new kindle book I found on Amazon a couple weeks ago – so fun! 50 Easy to Follow Morning Tone Up Exercises by twin sisters Karyne and Sarah Steben. They are personal trainers and former performers of Cirque Du Soleil. They show perfect examples (50 of them in this book alone) of how you can fit fitness into your everyday life. Not only do they show the exercises (with perfect form), but they actually show the muscle groups you are working with each exercise. The point is, no matter how busy you are, you can always make time to tone up your body. The stronger you are, the better quality of life you will have.
The e-book contents are as follows:
- Introduction – What to expect with great tips.
- Core – What muscles actually make up the core.
- Posture – Tips for standing and seated postures.
- Breathing – Breathing techniques and practices.
- Stretching – Benefits of stretching.
- Dos and Don’ts – The rules.
- Motivation – The key to success.
- Easy Starter Day – 5 exercises for total body.
- Bio – They have had an interesting life so far!
- Muscle Groups – Color coded for each exercise.
There are even more contents sprinkled in as well!
The second column has the exercises by activity:
- Waking Up
- Making Breakfast
- In The Car
- At The Office
*Here’s 5 pages shown in various sections of the e-book:
The e-book is extremely user friendly (compiled by Brian Farrell) and there are exercises that I haven’t even thought of! Remember, I’ve been in the fitness industry for over 20 years, so I don’t say that very often.
There are two more parts in the series, afternoon and evening that would give you tons of options for your day.
Sample exercises from these two e-books are…
You can purchase them separately for about $3 or all together (for less than $10) at Amazon. It’s such an easy way to implement exercise into your busy lifestyle!
You can go to The Daily Tone Up for even more information.
*Consult your physician before starting any new exercise program.