Hallelujah, the first signs of spring are here! If this doesn’t brighten your day…I don’t know what will!!
Dust off the camera, and go for a walk this weekend. Walking 20 minutes at a *medium pace will burn approximately 100 calories. You’ll also…
- get pretty shots for your screensaver
- boost your energy level
- increase your heart health
- increase your endorphins (your stress relievers or “happy” hormones)
- decrease your risk of heart disease, certain cancers, & diabetes
- help strengthen your bones (helps prevent osteoporosis)
Have a great weekend and happy walking!
*A medium pace for the average fitness level is about 3.0 miles per hour. Please consult your physician before starting any new exercise program.