Do something fun and crazy this year to help raise money for a great cause.
Here are 8 cities taking the plunge this winter:
- Kennewick (Columbia Park, January 18)
- Seattle (Golden Gardens, February 1)
- Yakima (Sarg Hubbard Park, February 15)
- Liberty Lake/Spokane (Liberty Lake, February 22)
- Tacoma (Owen Beach, February 22)
- Wenatchee (Walla Walla Point Park, March 8)
- Anacortes (Seafarer’s Park, March 8)
- Redmond (Idylwood Park, March 15)
Go to Special Olympics Washington to register. You will be helping to raise money for Special Olympics Washington and the 10,000 athletes across the state.
Here’s some photos below from a cub plunge in Tacoma on New Year’s Day. If kids can do it, maybe you can too?!
Are you brave enough to take the plunge?