Chamber’s Bay Regional Park in Tacoma is such a fun and beautiful place to be active. Check out all the trails here.
Make sure you take the passenger bridge over the train tracks to get to the beach. Hopefully a train will be there when you go over it like it was for us. Check it out below…
This video doesn’t do it justice – experience it for yourself!
To get there from Seattle:
- Take I-5 South to S. 56th St. West (EXIT 130).
- Take the Tacoma Mall Blvd. ramp toward S. 56th St. West
- Turn Left on Tacoma Mall Blvd.
- Then right onto S. 56th St. stay on 56th St. West for approx. 3mi. when 56th St. West becomes Cirque Drive West.
- Continue on Cirque Drive West to Grandview Drive West.
- Turn Left at Grandview Drive W. Pass through 1 roundabout.
- Chambers Bay Golf Course will be on your right (awesome course – site of the 2015 U.S. Open Championship)
- Pass through the golf course parking lot and head down the hill.
- Total distance from I-5 about 6 miles.
Have a great weekend!