*Try this intermediate/advanced level workout to burn about 600 calories!
Short on time? Perform the circuit 1-3 times, then stretch.
See exercise details below:
2. Jumping Jacks: See all the ways to do them here.
4. Ice Skaters: Jump side to side – quick and light.
5. Tuck Jumps: Land soft!
6. Back pedal: Run backwards.
7. Quarter turn hops: Pretend you are in the center of a clock. Stand facing “12 o’clock”, hop facing “3 o’clock”, then back to “12 o’clock”. Quick and light on your feet.
8. Sprint or replace with a slower alternating high knee.
9. Side Shuffle: Side step fast and low 10 steps leading with the right leg, then lead with the left.
10. Butt Kickers: Focus on your hamstrings!
*See your physician before starting any new exercise program.