Here’s a great grill’n meal for the long weekend!
Asian Turkey Burgers (original recipe here)
Ingredients (buy organic whenever possible):
- 1 pound package extra lean ground turkey
- 1 small red onion
- 1/4 cup orange bell pepper
- 1 handful chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2-3 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
I used my George Forman Grill and cooked patties for 5 minutes. Patties should reach 165 degrees (juices run clear and no pink in the middle).
Serve on a smaller-sized 100% whole wheat bun or on romaine lettuce leaf – yummy to your tummy!
I have a special circuit workout for you guys tomorrow (5am pacific time zone) that you can do at a park this weekend. I can’t wait to show you guys – it’s a (calorie) blast!