V Sit with Dumbell Rotation
- Sit with heels pressing into the ground.
- Abdominals pulled in and chest open.
- Hold a light to medium dumbbell in your hand.
- Open out to side rotating from your waist.
- Stay on one side for 8-15 reps, then transfer dumbbell to your opposite hand and repeat.
- As you twist, don’t let your knees wobble side to side. Keep your lower body as stable as possible.
- Repeat on each side for 3-5 sets to fatigue.
- Once you lose your form, you are done!
This exercise challenges all the muscles of your core. Try it!